Family law is personal: When a marriage or civil partnership breaks down, almost every aspect of your life is affected. When you consult Tungsten Law about your divorce or other family issue, you are guaranteed expert, practical advice from sensitive solicitors. We represent clients in Morden, Croydon and across South West London.
Committed to limiting the emotional and financial fallout of divorce and separation — helping you face the future.
Reaching Agreement And Avoiding Court
If your relationship can be salvaged, we will arrange appropriate mediation. If a breakdown is inevitable, our priority is to work urgently towards an agreement on children and finances. Rather than prolong an unstable situation, our solicitors will work with you and, if necessary, with your spouse or partner to achieve a settlement — without going to court.
For Muslim clients, the team at Tungsten Law has specialist experience in Sharia divorce and the court procedure for annulment.
We have a reputation for delivering a fast and efficient service, combined with tough negotiating skills, good judgment and personal attention. We aim to achieve fair divorce settlements, without the need and expense of contested court proceedings. Our work covers:
- Divorce — Advising on the grounds for divorce and all related matters
- Finances — Negotiating a fair agreement and fully investigating all marital assets, including pensions. Obtaining injunctions and freezing orders where necessary to protect your position.
- Children — Helping you reach agreement on contact and residence issues and child support
- Separation agreements
- Civil partnership dissolution — Advising on financial and property issues and all matters regarding children
- Cohabitation agreements
- Disputes between unmarried couples
- Prenuptial agreements
- Postnuptial agreements
- Domestic violence — Obtaining urgent injunctions and non-molestation orders
- International family law
Understandably, marital difficulties lead to pressure on family finances. We understand this. Our fees are competitive, and in some cases we offer fixed fee divorce. At our first meeting, we will give you a clear indication of what your case is likely to cost.
To discuss any family law matter in a caring and relaxed environment, contact the Morden family and divorce solicitors at Tungsten Law: Call 44 3301222771 oremail us email@example.com.